Pages

12 August 2014

Questioning Again

Song from a while ago. Sorry for the shoddy fingerpicking! Protected by copyright.

I’m questioning again / Seems to come every now and then / I’ve paid up for answers / Invested my crosses / Come to the altar in search of it all / I’m listening again / Only comes every now and then / I’ve opened my heart and / I’ve opened my ears and / Never an audible noise or a sound / I'm doubting them again / Those miracles of him / What seems so romantic / That storybook ending / Could be explaining what just wasn't known / All the gods may lay me out to shame / Will my ending on earth be the same / Or could it be that goodness takes the fall for me / Whatever form this he or she may be / I’m questioning again / Seems to come every now and then / I’ve paid up for answers / Invested my crosses / Come to the altar in search of it all

No comments: